Friday, February 10, 2006

It's Actually Cold Outside!

T.G.I.F! I so enjoy Fridays. It's my "official" day off and I get to spend the day with my amazing family. That's my favorite thing to do. I usually kick off the day by making pancakes... I'm the best, bar none, pancake maker in the world! The key is using real butter... lots of it!

It's rainy outside and the temp is 43 degrees! Very nice for a change. I just read we had the warmest January on record in the U.S. since recorded history! Perhaps those "Global Warming" guys are on to something? It will be a green tea day! It's my newest addiction.

I've off to a lunch appointment at Brick Oven Pizza... another favorite on a cold day! I'm meeting someone for lunch to go over a ministry project. As this develops, this project could become a prototype for ministries that could have long term community impact... here I go again... thinking about work! It's hard not to when you love what you do!

Have an Amazing Day!
Pastor J

2 comments:

TKP said...

Jimmy,
Reading your blog brings a little MSCC here to Japan. I pray that God is richly blessing the mission there. The picture of you and Rachel is great! How was the pizza? Mmmm, I miss pizza...

Jimmy said...

T,

It was amazing! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I too pray for your work in Japan as you "Do Life" in that culture! I actually had cold pizza at 10pm... right before I went to bed... yum!

PJ