Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Fever?

Is it me, or does it appear that everyone seems to be "blowing up" these days? In my community, I've seen more road rage than normal lately. Fender benders and wrecks are on the increase. Families are struggling... students are crashing... Christians are in crisis... whew! It's a jungle out there!

My time away last week (see my last 2 blog entries) was very calming and centering. It's kind of like setting the scale back to zero. Getting away brings much needed perspective and peace.

I suppose we could chalk all this "drama" up to "Spring Fever." Human behavior does tend to be influenced by the changing of the seasons. Or... could it be that you need to pull away, settle down, get back into God's Word, pray, read an inspiring book and fellowship with the Body of Christ (Church)?

Be blessed and encouraged today.

Making a Big D out of God,
Pastor J

No comments: