Monday, April 03, 2006

Listening... Hearing... Doing...

I'm doing a first for me this week. I'm going away for three uninterrupted days to pray, fast and seek God. I'm following the pattern of Jesus who the bible says would "withdraw often to a quiet place."

I'm not sure what to expect. I'm a tad bit apprehensive... I mean really, I like to be alone for about 2-3 hours, then I need to be around or talking to people. So, this is going to be a new venture for me.

I do expect to hear from the Lord as well as finish some much needed classwork to complete my Master's Degree. I have been putting this class off because of my work with the church. Busy, busy, busy!

I would appreciate your prayers for my time away, that God would speak loud and clear... I'm listening, hearing and will be doing what He tells me to do.

Making a Big Deal out of God,
Pastor J

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Thank you for your prayers... it was effective.
Pastor J