Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good Morning God!

Growing up I was always told that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. That it was critical to get a good start in order to set the tone for the day.

It's the same way spiritually. Every morning when I wake up I simply say, "Good morning Lord." I want the first words out of my mouth to be uttered in recognition that Jesus is the Lord of my life.

I know it sounds simple and petty, but I have to tell you it has made such a difference in setting the "Tone" for my day.

Here's the "Phrase that Pays:" How you start determines how you finish!

How do you start your day? CNN, ESPN, MSNBC, MySpace? I want to challenge and encourage you to begin your day by simply saying, "Good morning Lord."

Set the tone and watch God work on your behalf. Jump into his Word (a good place to start is to read one chapter of Proverbs a day through the month, there are 31 chapters... very practical!) When you do this you are "Framing" your day for success.

Blessings,
Pastor J

No comments: