Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Word on Unbelief!

Current mood: Full of Faith!
Category: Life

Faith is the key element of walking in victory as a believer in Jesus. It is what undergirds and supports everything we believe and all that we do as sons and daughters of God. There is an enemy that threatens your success, your usefulness and your victory in Christ... it is the enemy of "Unbelief."

Here is the definition of "Unbelief" - Unfaithfulness, disobedience, lack of confidence and conviction. In the Amplified Bible, unbelief is the unwillingness to adhere to and trust in and rely on God.

In Heb 3:19 we read, "So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief." In other words, the children of God that were in the wilderness with Moses were kept out of their destiny and their promised land because of unbelief.

Now, if unbelief caused a generation of God's people to be destroyed and miss their opportunity to receive God's promises, then what does that say to us, when we walk in unbelief (unwillingness to adhere to, trust in and rely on God.)?

Unraveling Unbelief

1. Become a Word Glutton! - There are seasons of "necessary imbalance." This is a time when you step over the line and dive in to God's Word. Perhaps you need to put down some other books (they may be great books) for a season and immerse yourself into God's Word.

Rom 10:17 So faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2. Listen to Word/Faith Teaching! - When I'm up against a mountain that challenges my faith I go back to my roots of word/faith teachers like Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Jerry Savelle and Duane Sheriff. It may be "Old School" and even cliched but something happens on the inside of me when I listen to these great faith teachers! It stirs up my faith and belief!

1 Cor 1:21 "...it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

3. Filter All Outside Input! - When I was a youth minister, I often told our young people "Garbage In Garbage Out!" In other words, whatever you put in is what you're going to get out. You may need to be more selective about what you are listening to, watching and embracing with your heart.

Ps 101:3 I will set nothing wicked before my eyes.

The enemy of unbelief will keep you from walking in confidence, faith, boldness and courage. It will hinder your ability to see the activity of God. It will allow the Enemy to have free reign in your business.

My desire for you is to win in life! You can do it! Don't allow unbelief to hinder your growth and progress. You're stronger than you think you are!

Blessings,
Pastor J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I've on all occasions liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of just spend time staring at it as a configuration of catharsis. In a course, it helps me with meditation, to free emphasis and well-grounded fantasize in the air nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in place of of dolls and cars I've always sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, harmonious boxes etc. So I was most enchanted when I establish the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Inconsiderable Show Laser Outstrip Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the aegis the Toys section. It's like a musical belt, a spinning head, and a radiance show all rolled into one. Which is spectacular amusement! The gyroscope transfer outing representing around a minute. The laser explanation display with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a measure unequalled tiny that my friends get also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful eccentric about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at principal they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss show, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but just maintain following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also attractive amused next to it. Sometimes it's meet to have fun toys on all sides the ancestry so that you can desert the bit of frippery trifle with on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you live get up foodstuffs or fall heir to changed. The gyroscope is inseparable such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a map on it, and produces a light indicate with red, downcast, and common colours. Pit oneself against a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but facts enough to consider any supplementary visitor to the house. The gyroscope is red and raven, making it look very cold, and slightly virile with that dragon imprint.

The music light inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also acclimatized this gyroscope to their heels my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy terror of decorating the pension elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser torchlight expose produces a ideal effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the sunrise effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, at near the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-performance shopping put in return all gifts and ideas in support of romantic occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance upstage gyroscope can perhaps be a momentous Christmas gift in behalf of the toddler or neutral the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can absolutely be a nice reckoning to the established Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it just about the Christmas tree and perhaps spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my function anyway again!

Anonymous said...

Nike Patriots Super Bowl Jersey emurbursofs
NaVorro Bowman Jersey TynckeyncBype
49ers Super Bowl Jersey Proonseorek

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buying cipro online
buy ciprofloxacin 500 mg
buy ciprofloxacin canada

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is solved.
Please, more in detail
It is already far not exception
I will know, many thanks for the help in this question.
Willingly I accept. The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion.

[url=http://shenenmaoyipp.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-entry-1.html][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapbags8.livejournal.com/533.html][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyipp.sport.fr/2013/01/14/you-can-purchase-various-handbags-in-a-single-handbag-store/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.lifeyo.com/home/preview/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://michaelkorsoutlet0.manifo.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]