Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On a Mission!

Current mood: Inspired!
Category: Life

I'm writing from a motel in South Texas just across the border from Mexico. I just spent the last two days in Mexico visiting families and children in the dump grounds... yes, literally in the city dumps!

Why am I here? I'm on a mission to change the way the Mexican government views caring for their hurting and abused children. Many are forsaken and forgotten. To be truthful, we don't like to hear about this in America. It's disturbing and it compels us to want to "do" something about it.

My heart is wrenched, my spirit is broken and yet it is nothing compared to what these precious people will experience in the time it takes for me to write this blog.

I'm asking for one thing from you... To simply pray. Pray that me and my staff will tap into the wisdom of God for strategies to connect with key people in the Mexican Government and the DIF (Mexico's Child Protective Services). Pray that God's timing and resources will be released in due season.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for your prayers... "With God all things are possible!"

Blessings and Love,
Pastor J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»