Thursday, March 09, 2006

More Than Enough!

"My Daddy is bigger than your Daddy!" We used to say that as kids and for most of us it just was not true! Many Daddies were bigger than mine, but to me at that time and from my vantage point he was huge!

However, when it comes to my heavenly Daddy... he really is bigger than anyone else's Daddy! One of his names (Gen 17:1) is El Shaddai. It means God Almighty... i.e. He is the God of MORE than enough!

"Now to him (God) who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." - Eph 3:20

Wow! God is able, and I would add "willing", to do way more than anything I can ask or even dare to imagine! That's a big Daddy! That should put all of my petty "issues" into perspective! I hope this will help with yours. Be encouraged today!

Have an "Immeasurably More" Kind of Day!
Pastor J

No comments: