Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hospital Bound...

We will head to the hospital by 8:30am tomorrow. It's a sobering time. We are not overly concerned, yet we spent some time this evening getting things together i.e. account numbers, passwords for her work computer, important information... like I said, a bit sobering.

I'm so thankful for my family in times like this... actually I'm always a pretty thankful person. God has been and continues to be very good to me... whether I think I deserve it or not. I will report back on her condition tomorrow or Tuesday. It will be a good report!

We had a wonderful and fun day in church today. I spoke on "Affirming Words." It's one of the Five Love Languages. The word "encourage" means to inspire courage. What a great definition! When we encourage another person we are actually inspiring courage in them!

Blessings,
Jimmy

No comments: