Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Annette is Recovering

Hospitals are always an interesting place. Talk about a "ground leveler!" It's like the airport, Wal-Mart or a funeral home... everyone has to go there eventually. We were blessed with a great nursing staff... very helpful and very supportive.

Annette is home and resting. She is in a lot of pain, but it will pass. We have been so encouraged by the outpouring of love and support. It's humbling, but wonderful. Spiritual family is more than a "core value" it's a way of life.

I will be home with her for a few days; doing what I can to make her more comfortable as well as make her rest. Annette has a tendency to not rest... you can't keep a good woman down! So my work is cut out for me.

Thanks for the prayers and the love....

Blessings,
Jimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life always seems so hetic and in a moments time opportunities have passed you by. After Wednesday night's message 2/2/06 (which as Dash would put it..."Was Awesome")I was waiting for people to ask of me rather than to step up and take my position. Annette said to me that I needed to get more involved with the womens group at church which made me feel great to know that I am considered a part of our church family. And I just wanted to let you and Annette know that I am praying for her and the entire family and I know that her healing is being taken care of by our Father God. I am here in whatever you need of me. Gods grace be with you always!