Thursday, August 02, 2007

On a More Personal Note

On a More Personal Note

I've been in a lot of pain lately. I have had chronic neck and headaches for about 20+ years. I've managed it, lived with it, medicated it, cried over it and prayed about it. I recently went to my doctor and told him about the situation and he had x-rays taken of my neck and shoulder area. He came back saying I have athritus in my neck due to football injuries in high school and a college swimming accident. Great.

Over the last few days it's been raining, cloudy and extremely humid... thank God for the rain, but the headaches and neckaches are almost unbearable. Why am I writing this... just to whine I suppose or perhaps someone somewhere will read this and breathe my name before Abba Father just one more time.

No comments: