Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Every Morning!

New Every Morning! Current mood: Expectant! Category: Life

I love the fact that every morning I get a clean slate! No matter what the day before has brought my way, no matter how bad I have blown it and no matter what I thought, did or said, today is a new day! His grace is truly amazing!

I have spent a lot of time meeting with people through the years, most of whom are plagued by echoes of their past. Tapes that play the same old recordings of how ugly they are and how bad they messed up and how God could never really love them like He loves others.

What most believers have not come to understand is that every day is literally a NEW DAY! That's right! His mercies are new every morning according to Lam 3:23! Yes, new EVERY morning! When you woke up this morning, you got a fresh start and a clean slate as though He removed your mistakes (iniquity) as far as the East is from the West! That's pretty far! LOL!

So enjoy your brand new day, your brand new life and your brand new faith!

Contending for You!Jimmy aka Pastor J

No comments: